What we do
Coastal Developmental Paediatrics is a medical consulting practice specialising only in the assessment and management of childhood developmental and behavioural conditions.
All our specialist consultants have experience in the assessment and management of:
- ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorder (including ADOS assessments)
- ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Developmental delay, and speech and language impairment
- Intellectual disability/impairment
- Learning difficulties (Dyslexia)
- Behavioural difficulties
- Genetic syndromes
- Sleep, feeding, and toileting challenges in children with developmental difficulties
- Initial assessment for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
Please contact our friendly team if you wish to seek further information about our services.
If you wish to book an appointment please arrange a GP referral to be sent to one of our paediatricians via Medical-Objects or via fax to us.
Our Paediatricians accept new referrals for children up to 16 years of age, and older children up to 18 years of age only if previously cared for by a Paediatrician who can hand over a current management plan.