Dr Heidi Webster
A Developmental Paediatric Consultant since 2003, Dr Heidi Webster’s goals in working with children and families are to:
- Best understand the child’s individual predicaments
- Take into account the influence of family, school, and broader community environments
- Facilitate meaningful early intervention
- Increase parents’ understanding and build their capacity to support their child
- Interface with the child’s allied health and education teams through case-conferencing and/or school visits
- Maximise the child’s potential and quality of life in all their environments.
Heidi has practiced in a public and private capacity on the Sunshine Coast for more than 10 years, and established the Queensland Health Sunshine Coast Child Development Service. She also has a special interest in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.